A new version of vOneCloud, 1.4, has been released. This stable version comes with several improvements and additions:
- Showback functionality that reports resource usage cost
- Import running VMs with VNC capabilities
- Multi-VM capabilities, including automatic scalability of services.
- Improved import and reacquire resources interface dialogs
- Improved Group/VDC provisioning model
The Control Panel has also been extended in this release with embedded debug capabilities to gather all the details of your infrastructure and get the best support.
This is an stable version, and it is an open release to the general public, meaning that you don't need an active support subscription to access this upgrade. This update is therefore available from the Control Panel with a single click. The Control Panel component will, behind the scenes:
- download the new vOneCloud packages
- install the new vOneCloud packages, keeping the existing configuration
- restart the OpenNebula service, with no downtime whatsoever to the currently running virtual machines
After the upgrade is performed, vOneCloud services would be up and running and updated to the 1.4 version.
If you don't have currently a running instance of vOneCloud, you can download an OVA with 1.4 already installed, you will need only to register in this support portal and visit this article.