A. Reporting or Updating Technical, Integration or Certification Incidents
vOneCloud technical support staff is ready to help solve your problems. Below is the step by step guide on how to get the best support available.
- Submit Ticket via Online Ticketing System. This is the first thing you need to do when you have problems (Phone Call is only available for open incidents) and the faster way to receive support. This service is available 24 hours a day, and response time depends on the severity of the case and the agreed SLA. Please refer to our Portal Support Policy for a detailed description of the process for incident submission, evaluation and resolution.
- Phone Call. You can call the Support Team up to a certain number of times a Year according to your Support Matrix and the contracted Support Program. A suitable time should be arranged with the Support Team within the response time depending on the priority level of the incident. The subscriber should first report the Incident and include at the beginning of the Subject field the [Telephone Access Request] tag. Form more information please refer to our Portal Support Policy.
If you have questions about this process or about how to manage the ticketing system or the live chat, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
B. Non-technical Issues
You can reach the following departments through these emails:
- Support Team (email@example.com): Questions about the support portal.
- Administrative Contact (firstname.lastname@example.org): Administrative issues regarding your subscription.
- Services Program Contact (email@example.com): Questions about the support services.
- Partner Program Contact (firstname.lastname@example.org): Questions about the partner programs.