vOneCloud 3.0.2 is a maintenance release with the following added functionality:
- Scroll Bar in Sunstone VM Log.
- Add boolean to option list for User Inputs in VM template.
- Additional confirmation level for critical actions and VMs.
- Add volatile disk should allow user to specify size in MB as well as GB.
- Wild VMs should import NICs and Disks.
- Ease DS selection on VM Template update and instantiation.
- Add SCHEDULED ACTIONS to VM Templates.
Also, this version comes with numerous bugfixes:
- Improve consistency of networks created when importing templates and wilds.
- OpenNebula flow should only work on leader.
- VM with ipv6 Error in ip6tables chain.
- detach disks are not being delete if vm is running.
- detach disk is not being properly applied.
- After a successful datastore monitoring UNKNOWN VMs change to RUNNING.
- Wrong message when doing a disk save as.
- Wrong error msg when disk saveas without name.
- Support spaces in VMDK names and dirnames.
- vCenter VM NICs pointing to the same network are not correctly identified.
- Skip vCenter VApps when importing templates as they are not supported.
- GPRAPHICS PORT is not cleared after freeing it in the cluster vnc port pool.
- Wrong import of vCenter VM Templates with NICs in Distributed vSwitches or Distributed Ports.
- Registering image with complex URL in PATH fails.
- Empty list of Zombie VMs.
- VMs wrongly reported as ZOMBIES.
- OpenNebula does not take into account VM NIC MAC value
- A myriad of Sunstone bugfixes and small revamps.